A copy of these general Terms and Conditions will be provided free of charge on request. All general terms and conditions other than the conditions mentioned above are explicitly dismissed and do not apply, regardless of whether such terms and conditions are referred to on requests for offers, offer confirmations, stationery and/or other documents of the other party.
Arpa may collect and analyse information on the use of the Website by means of a cookie (a cookie is a small text file that our web server places on your hard disk; thus, a cookie is related to a computer and not a person).
The domain name of the site server where the cookies are stored is arpaindustriale.com. The cookies are currently used by the site does not store your personal data and is only valid for the duration of the session. Storage and forwarding of your data via the Internet are secured using current, customary techniques.
Arpa respects the privacy of all visitors to its Website and ensures that the confidential nature of the personal information you provide will be maintained, according to Legislative Decree N.196/2003.
In addition, Arpa will not make your personal data available to third parties, unless it is required to do so by virtue of mandatory rules, a binding decision from a government agency or an order to do so by a competent court.
Arpa may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Responses regarding the use of the Website. These responses that Arpa gets from visitors will help Arpa to further develop and improve the Website.
- If you respond to a marketing campaign or competition, Arpa will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. Arpa will use these data to conduct the marketing campaign, announce the prize winner(s) and measure the response to the marketing campaigns.
- In some cases, Arpa may use your personal data to inform you of website improvements, special offers and campaigns. If you do not want to receive this information and/or want to change your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying "Remove personal data" as the subject.
You indemnify Arpa, their employees, representatives, licensees and trade partners against all damages and costs, including the costs for legal assistance, accountants and other external advisers, suffered or incurred by Arpa regarding third-party claims to the effect that your use of the Website is in breach of any statutory rule or infringes (intellectual) (property) rights of third parties or is otherwise unlawful towards a third party.
Applicable law and competent court
Should you have any questions or comments regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact the Arpa by e-mail: email@example.com.
1. The statistical data collection of site navigation is done is done anonymously, registering in the log file only the IP of origin.
2. Data users who use the online contact form are NOT recorded on the database, but only formatted and sent to ARPA.
3. Data users who are registered in the new reserved area, are saved to the database, but, in this area is not kept track of the user's activity after the login.